_

Friday, September 17, 2010

Pretty Things

Here are some things I am wishing for right now...


This dress from Shabby Apple. Just look at that glorious sunshine color.

Another Shabby Apple dream. So pretty and modest too. I love, love, love it.

Have I mentioned Mod Cloth yet? Oh just you wait...
Dreams really do come true! These dresses fit in perfectly with my "50s housewife chic" aesthetic. I'd like to order these dresses and wear them every day (if only a South Bend winter weren't headed my way)!

But there are other delights in store...
The gorgeous Penguin Cloth-bound Classics series is everything a book-loving aesthete could ask for. I want the whole whimsical collection.

Last but not least, there's the Cath Kidston Home Collection. 
*Sigh* A girl can dream!

Here's today's reason I love being single... I get to fill my room with frilly, girly, beautiful things like these instead of dealing with collections of beer glasses (or whatever weird things boys have in their rooms). Hooray!

Today is so busy. Tutoring kids at 10 am, meeting with a professor at 2 pm, Constitution Day lecture at 4 pm, dorm dance at 10 pm. Plus my best friend from high school, Maggie, is visiting and I have my thesis outline due. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment