_

Monday, January 31, 2011

The Big News


That is a picture of Jerusalem and I am going there over spring break!

I applied through Campus Ministry and the whole trip will only cost $1,200, plus I can almost certainly get a grant to help pay for it. That right there is why Notre Dame is the best.

My dear friend Alex and John G. from London are going too, plus Pablo, this completely awesome PLS sophomore I met at the ISI conference in January. I still can't believe it's really happening. Me. The Holy Land. Bethlehem, Nazareth, Jerusalem... is this real life? If it's not, don't pinch me, because I don't want to wake up.

I promise to faithfully post all the pictures and stories of my travels for your enjoyment. Get excited! I know that I can't wait. :)

2 comments:

  1. That sounds amazing!! You are going to have such a wonderful time!

    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Vanessa! I know, I am so excited I can't even wait. Hopefully I'll come back from the trip with lots of great stories and pictures too! :)

    ReplyDelete