_

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Holy Land Pilgrimage

I'm applying to go on a pilgrimage to the Holy Land with Notre Dame's Campus Ministry over spring break. The application is due tomorrow. Jerusalem, Bethlehem, Nazareth... it sounds like a dream come true. Not your typical college spring break trip, but then I'm not your typical college senior. The application is stressing me out just a little bit, especially since there are 4 essay questions and I'm not a theology student like most of the others applying. Prayers and good wishes would be much appreciated. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. ugh, I have never wanted to be a theology major before now. Currently plowing through the second essay...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tertio Millenio and a pilgrimage to the Holy Land are my two big dreams. I hope this happens for you!!!

    ReplyDelete