_

Friday, April 20, 2012

I Oppose the HHS Mandate

Normally I don't like to bring up political stuff on this blog. It's a lifestyle blog, after all, and it's supposed to be fun, pretty and light-hearted. But I'm very passionate about this issue and I couldn't resist the chance to share this initiative with you.


This video kind of makes me laugh - I was so nervous that I rushed through making it and didn't even take the time to check my hair first! It's a little messy. But I'm so glad I made the video and stood up for something I believe in.

If you are wondering why I hold the position I do, here is a little summary from my friend and mentor Auntie Seraphic.

If you're interested in making one yourself, there's a link here to the Youtube channel. Just make sure to include the line, "It's my conscience but it's our constitution." Please consider taking part in this initiative if your political opinions are so inclined!

No comments:

Post a Comment