_

Thursday, April 26, 2012

There's a Tiny Person in There!

I've been noticing a little trend popping up here and there on the internet: pregnant women who take the time to identify that there's a real live human person growing inside of them.

I first noticed it on the incredibly famous C. Jane's Facebook page when she was pregnant with her first daughter, Ever:


First of all, isn't C. Jane beautiful in this photo? She looks so glowing and happy! What I really can't get over though is her sweet sign. It's wonderful to see someone so famous "calling a spade a spade" and identifying an unborn baby for what it is - a person.

I recently noticed a similar picture on another famous blog, Bleubird:


Isn't she lovely? These women make pregnancy look so good! I love that Bleubird too took the time to point out that she is bearing a living human person inside of her.

Now, I don't know what these women's actual political opinions are. For all I know neither of them is "pro-life" in the political sense of the word. These pictures, however, speak volumes. Unborn babies (or fetuses if you prefer) really are tiny, precious people.

No comments:

Post a Comment