_

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Back on the {pretty, happy, funny, real} bandwagon!

Goodness, it's been forever since I did one of these! Here are a few great moments from the past few weeks.

{pretty}

 

The sky on the Fourth of July, before fireworks—isn't it glorious?

{happy}

The other Saturday I woke up to the smell of fresh cinnamon buns and coffee. Frank had made me breakfast.



Lately he's been using cooking as a break from bar-exam studying, and it's the best, because that man can cook!

{funny}

Angela made us a thank-you note for letting her sleep over the other night.

What really slays me is how she chose to address Frank:


Can you see that the bottom says "Frankinsense"? Seven Brides for Seven Brothers (one of our favorite movies) inspired this awesome new nickname for Frank.

{real}

I'm still trying to get the hang of baseball...



But I will say, I've been really enjoying going to the games.

Thank you to the lovely ladies of Our Mother's Daughters for hosting!

9 comments:

  1. Those cinnamon buns look AMAZING. I heartily approve of any man who can cook. :)
    xox
    giedre
    www.walkingdotphotography.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those cinnamon buns are killing me. And, you've seen Seven Brides! I had yet to meet someone who also loves it! Seven Brides for Seven Brothers fans unite. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, I LOVE Seven Brides. I thought I was the only one my age who loved it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Miss you. And LOVE your beautiful dishes. (Frank's food is not so bad looking either!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So excited to see your post, Tess! And to get a glimpse into your lovely new home.

    When John is home in the morning he often brings me a cup of tea in bed. So luxurious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, that's so sweet! Thanks for commenting—it's so nice to hear from you!

      Delete
  6. Read this today on the dotMagis blog and it reminded me of you.

    The Pope's Baseball Imagery: http://www.ignatianspirituality.com/16823/the-popes-baseball-imagery/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+dotMagis+%28dotMagis+-+Ignatian+Spirituality%29

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh yum!! Husbands who make breakfast are the best. :)

    ReplyDelete