_

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Volcano Vendetta

I've never hated a geographical feature, but I do now. A volcano erupted in Iceland and spread ash all over Europe, so no planes can fly anywhere. For me that meant no trip to Toledo. No visit to my sister. No weekend with my best friend.

I was not a happy camper. But I was lucky enough to have a beautiful weekend in England instead. First we went to the famous Tinseltown diner and enjoyed Ferrero Rocher milkshakes. They are even better than they sound.

Then we went to Evensong service at St. Paul's Cathedral, long but lovely
That church is amazing!

Saturday, I went back to Cambridge again. Mike invited me down for his "birthday party cum garden party." And it was so much fun. There's something about Cambridge; I find that place so soothing and refreshing. I would love to go there for grad school! A girl can dream, right?

Love, The Book Girl

1 comment:

  1. WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I hate the volcano!! I was depressed all weekend because of your absence! Also, you need to post more. Your blog is my sole form of entertainment.

    =(

    ReplyDelete