_

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Loss to Michigan, Victory for Me

Last night I stayed home and went to bed early, just because I wanted to. It was an awesome feeling and one I plan to replicate. I'm pretty proud of myself, not gonna lie; I spent the first 3 years of college at the mercy of peer pressure when it came to my weekend plans. Not anymore. Hooray me!

Tridentine Mass again this morning. This time I'll get there early enough to snag a red book with the Latin-to-English translations; last week I struggled to follow along. Before Mass, I want to finish my reading for Journalism class. I also want to do laundry but that will have to wait, because I discovered I don't have any laundry detergent. Oops.

Today I love being single because I can go to bed whenever I want, even at 10 pm, and not have to deal with long phone calls or someone who insists on seeing me. Ahh independence. What a great and restful thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment