_

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Blessed

This weekend my lovely friend Ruth from Oil in My Lamp (which has mysteriously gone the way of the dinosaurs, I think?) was visiting ND. It was fabulous. Here are some of the things we did this weekend...

Rosary date at the Grotto
Cooked dinner with my PLS friends
Mass in the Basilica (not together though)
Admiring the goods in the bookstore
Cheered on the Irish in their win against Pittsburgh!

I also attended swing night last night, and loved it. Thank God for boys who can swing dance. That's all I have to say about that.

Love, Tess

1 comment:

  1. I'm still reading! I had a fabulous time with you. Pictures are posted on fb. I will be back at some point for sure. I miss ND and you. I wish I could be transported to the Basilica every day for mass, it's one of my favorite places in the world. We also need to get ourselves back to Cambridge...

    ReplyDelete