_

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Nerdy Pick-up Lines

Just for fun, I made these up... Enjoy!

"Your eyes shine as brightly as the constellation Andromeda. No, Cassiopeia. Orion's Belt?"


"I hope you don't mind... that I added you on Google Plus."

"Do you play for Team Plato... or Team Aristotle?"


"Will you be the Penelope to my Odysseus? The Beatrice to my Dante?"

"It's hard to pick just one reason why I like you, but your resemblance to Arwen Undomiel is definitely up there."


"I don't know how to tell you this but... I've read Goethe's Faust... in the original German."

"Logic tells me that if I'm cute, and you're cute, then we should get together. Q.E.D."

"I know that right now you think of me as a Luke, but I'm hoping to get you to see me as more of a... Han."


"I've been stalking your Facebook pictures."


That was all I could come up with off the top of my head. Do you have any more suggestions? Leave them in the comments and I'll add them to the list!

No comments:

Post a Comment