_

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Sometimes

Today I'm playing a cute game inspired by a blog I love. Want to play too?


With my lovely friend and "name twin" Theresa in Chicago over Christmas break

Sometimes...

It's hard for me to accept that I can't go to every social event I want to! 

I'm reminded of how much I love my sister when she laughs at the stuff I say (and write). 

I feel self-conscious when I have to walk past the whole office to go to the bathroom. Every single day. It's been six months and I still feel so awkward about it. (I know, I know, I need to just get over it!)

I am mildly dishonest when I pretend that I cooked something I actually bought at the store, yet I do it every now and then when I'm short on time. Shhh, don't tell ;)

I can't imagine a world without tea. Mmmm.

I'm surprised that I still can't for the life of me get up before 8:30 am.

I get a little too easily wrapped up in reading mommy blogs.

I indulge in guilty pleasures like stopping randomly at Red Velvet for cupcakes with my friends. 

I wish all things in life were as wonderful as getting a good blog comment. Best feeling ever.


Love, 


Tess

4 comments:

  1. Sometimes I dislike you, Tess... you just keep getting me hooked on more and more (and MORE) blogs. Not enough time in the day :)

    Vanessa

    P.S. Don't worry, I still love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you too, Vanessa. :) And may I add how hooked I am on YOUR blog...

    ReplyDelete
  3. You don't know me but I want you to know what an inspiration you are to me. I read your blog almost every day and wish I was half as articulate as you. Your devotion to being a Catholic is so uplifting in a world devoted to things and the gathering of stuff. I am hard pressed to remember the last time I was so enchanted by a description of such human emotions " we just hugged and hugged" I know exactily how that feels. Hugs are esential to sanity. I really enjoy your blog and think your writting is exceptional. I look forward to a best seller sometime in your career. Thank you for making my day and restoring my faith in the youth of America. I am inspired . The only thing you need to know about me is that I am a life long Catholic and old enough to be your Grandfather.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow... thank you so much. I want you to know that I'm starting to cry in my cubicle over this beautiful, beautiful comment. You are the reason I keep writing. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete