_

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Weekend Vacation

My friend Laura is living with me right now because she just moved to DC and has yet to find an apartment. It is so much fun having her here. I wish she would stay with us forever! Sadly I don't think my little apartment can permanently handle a third person. But these past few weeks with her have been wonderful.


This weekend I'm going to Philly to visit an old friend from college (and don't get any ideas, internet creepers - Laura will still be here and the doors will be locked!). I'm driving there with Joey, which I'm really looking forward to. We always have such interesting conversations.

Joey just left his house and is supposed to be here in 20 min, and I haven't started packing yet, so I'm off. Have a lovely weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment