_

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Thank you, Caroline

The other night, Caroline came up to me looking very serious.

"Bad news," she said. "Skippy stole your iPod."

"He did what???"

"Yeah, and he took a TON of selfies."

I hurried to grab my iPod, and this is what I found on the camera roll:




^^The culprit herself.

She and Frank died laughing, and now they keep reminding me not to let Skippy get his paws on my iPod again. Thanks, guys.

(That kid cracks me up.)

Happy Sunday! What are you up to today? I'm excited to go to brunch with my family, our favorite post-Mass tradition.

Meanwhile, unpacking is progressing slowly but surely. Thank you to kind reader Kate who sent me this awesome article about industrial shelving in the kitchen. I can't wait to decorate ours. :)

6 comments:

  1. This is so excellent. What a stitch. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it just great? I wasn't even mad, I was laughing too hard. :)

      Delete
  2. Ha ha, so funny! What kind of dog is he? He is really cute, and I want to get my hands on him and pet him!!!!

    Today I am not up to much, just basking in the sweetness of my brand new sister, Claire. She was born Friday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't he a cutie? We're all really fond of him! He's a Yorkshire Terrier. I definitely recommend this breed! Terriers have hair instead of fur, so even people who are allergic to dogs can be around them - which is a good thing since Frank is allergic - and he's a really sweet-tempered, snuggly little guy.

      Speaking of snuggly, you're so lucky for having a beautiful new baby in the family to cuddle! Congratulations to you and your family! Big families really are the best.

      Delete
    2. Haha, I'm EXTREMELY allergic to cats and dogs, and somehow I managed to be very allergic to even the hairy dogs, including Yorkshire Terriers. : ( He is cute though, and someday I may take allergy medicine so I can have one.

      Delete