_

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

The Other Woman*

Alright, it's time to 'fess up. I didn't want to tell you. I wanted to keep it secret so your feelings wouldn't be hurt. So you'd think you were the only one. But I just can't keep it secret any longer. I'm in a committed relationship with another blog.

Please feel free to read my other blog; it takes a much more objective and impersonal tone than the personal/confessional/wacky approach of this blog, but it's still pretty good reading (I think). The Other Blog is the reason I won't be posting on this one as much. But never fear, you'll still hear from me now and then, when I can't contain my crazy and just have to tell the world. :)

Love, Tess

p.s. I hope you appreciate how I go by "T" on my other blog. So mysterious.

*I guess technically it should be "the other man," since I'm a woman, but I think of blogs as female and "the other woman" sounds so much more dramatic.

No comments:

Post a Comment