_

Friday, December 2, 2011

From Heaven


Sorry, this whole blog has been sort of hijacked by grief lately. I actually do have some very positive thoughts to share on joy at some point, and specifically the ways that tragedy and sorrow can bring about a keener appreciation of joy.

But first I wanted to share this video, of a little boy who died at age 12 of a rare genetic disorder. It is incredibly beautiful, not to mention his accent is pretty much the cutest thing I've ever heard. Watching it was a great comfort to me today as I continue to process the grief of Matthew's death.

Tonight my dear friend from college, Laura L., is coming to visit. She is spending the weekend with me. We were both PLS majors and we studied abroad in London together too. I'm so excited to see her!

No comments:

Post a Comment