_

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Easter Sunday

It's been two weeks and I'm finally posting photos of Easter Sunday!

Frank and I couldn't have been more excited for Mass that day. At an RCIA dinner, Father Paul had told us that we could skip Mass on Easter Sunday since we would be attending Vigil Mass the night before. Frank looked at me with an incredulous face. 

"Is he kidding?" he whispered. "That'll be the first time I can go up to receive Communion with you. Of course we're going to Mass on Easter Sunday!"

We were a pair of happy campers.


I call this photo "Spot the Angela"

Iphoto editing is my new best friend, can you tell?

Here are my sister Lillian and her boyfriend Matt...


Could they be any cuter?


Everyone wanted to take pictures by the pretty trellis in front of the church.


My siblings couldn't get enough of Frank... always a good sign!


We even got a picture of Mum and Dad.

I goofed around a little under my favorite cherry blossom tree...

"Honey, are you SURE about this?"
*Gasp!*
My mom was rolling her eyes at us so hard for that last one.

Even though Easter was two weeks ago, we're still celebrating the joy of this glorious Easter season. As the Eastern churches say, "Christ is Risen! Alleluia!" "He is truly Risen! Alleluia!"

Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment