_

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Catch-up Post: Birthday Dinner!

I turned 23 on September 19th... er... over a month ago. Whoops! Anyway, I got together with a group of my girl friends for dinner and drinks and cupcakessss. Mmm.


My mom sent a dozen cupcakes to my office which pretty much made my day. In the evening I met my friends at the fantastic Rabbit Grill which is conveniently attached to the truly amazing Red Velvet Cupcakery. All my birthday dreams come true.





Frank, sadly, couldn't join us because he was in class until 10 pm, but we met up for Mass and breakfast in the morning, which I adored. He treated me to the most fantastic crepes.

I really miss our morning Mass dates - lately Frank has been too overwhelmed with school and work to go as often as we used to. But I know we'll get our Mass game back on once his schedule calms down next semester.

Now it's just one month until Frank's birthday, when he catches up with me and we're the same age again. In the mean time I get to hold my superior age (and superior knowledge, wisdom, maturity, etc.) over him. His favorite. ;)

p.s. Frank and I went to Notre Dame over the weekend - his very first visit to campus! I can't wait to show you the pictures. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment