_

Friday, January 22, 2010

Thank you, Mama!


Servin' up some good old-fashioned rice and stir-fry

Thursday night I cooked my mom's delicious stir-fry recipe for my flat, plus a few friends. I couldn't have done it without a little help from my friends... Siobhan, Katie and Amanda chopping up vegetables and chicken for me, and John for setting the table.


My flatmate had already had dinner, but when she walked into the flat she shrieked, "What are you cooking? It smells amazing!" And she pulled up a chair and joined us. I was happy, because I really do love feeding people. Why is that? I've always wondered.

Thanks for the recipe, Mama! It was a huge hit.

I'll be cooking dinner every Thursday, so stay tuned for more fun times in the kitchen.

Love, The Book Girl

1 comment:

  1. My sweet Sassy, I so happy to hear that you are cooking up a storm in London. In addition to the Asian, Cuban, and Italian recipes, I will soon send you a favorite Indian recipe of ours. I know you and your friends will love it. We miss you so much!!! Love you!!! Mommy and Daddy

    ReplyDelete