_

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Sisters of Life

I want to let you know about the most beautiful order of nuns I've ever heard of: the Sisters of Life.

I read an article about them in the WSJ over the summer and I've been fascinated ever since.

Their charism is just so beautiful!


And (judging from this picture at least), they are too!

My dear friend Alex sent me this picture recently. Alex lives in NYC and I think has actually met some of the Sisters before. Could their chapel be any lovelier? It reminds me of something you might see in England, perhaps at the Oxford Oratory or at good old Farm Street.

I miss Farm Street so much, by the way. I dream of going back.


More and more, my thoughts turn lately to Europe. I've had so much fun every time I've been there and there are still so many more places to see. Can you believe I've never been to Paris? Why, I haven't even been to France at all! I've also never been to Scotland, or Venice...

I know, I know, I'm so lucky to have traveled as much as I have. But every now and then that traveling itch starts up and I start daydreaming about foreign lands. Sometimes I even start searching for jobs in London or Madrid, so eager am I to return.

Hopefully it won't be too long before I get to go back. Until then, Farm Street, I'll see you in my dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment