_

Sunday, February 14, 2010

It's a Love Story, Baby Just Say Yes

Raise your hand if you looooove Taylor Swift!

*tap tap* Is this thing on?

Anyway, in honor of Valentine's Day, here are my picks for the top 5 Best Love Stories Ever:

5. Gone With the Wind
Who doesn't swoon when Rhett grabs Scarlett and says, "You need to be kissed, and often, and by someone who knows how"??

4. Pride and Prejudice
The classic tale of boy meets girl, boy and girl hate each other's guts, and then boy and girl suddenly find they're in love.

3. Jane Eyre
He might be really weird, but Mr. Rochester knows what he wants and goes for it. Jane is a lucky girl and a plucky heroine.

2. It's A Wonderful Life
The way Mary loves George through thick and thin is inspiring... and really, I think it's what we all want to be like.

1. The New Testament
This is my love story. This is your love story. This is the story of Someone who fell so madly, deeply in love with us that He died to set us free. This is the greatest love story of them all.

What are your favorite love stories? Besides Taylor Swift's song, of course!

2 comments:

  1. What a great list! I couldn't agree more with numbers one and two. And I love Taylor Swift! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ann Marie! I mean, who DOESN'T love Taylor? Glad you liked the list and I hope you had a wonderful Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete