_

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Breaking News!

Yesterday I ran the whole way around St. Mary's Lake. I've never managed to run the whole way around it before, and even though I had to stop like every ten seconds to catch my breath, I'm feeling pretty dang proud of myself. Pretty soon I'll be able to run around St. Joseph's Lake too, and then around both lakes! What's next, the Chicago Marathon?

(This all sounds a lot more impressive if you don't know that St. Mary's Lake has a circumference of exactly one mile.)

I'm all about health these days. No freshman 15 for me, thanks, or rather senior 16 in this case. (Gah I hate remembering that I'm a senior.) Yes I had dessert with every meal yesterday, but I also had salad for lunch and I totally ate broccoli with dinner. And fro-yo. But not with the broccoli. Gross.

(Don't you love when you get to read about everything I ate yesterday?)

Tonight I am going to a Center for Ethics and Culture lecture on Walker Percy. Everything the CEC does is invariably excellent. What are you doing tonight? You should come!

Today I like being single because it's painless. Dating is messy and breaks people's hearts. I like not hurting anyone and not getting hurt myself.

Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment