_

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Thoughts for a Thursday

Right now it feels like my head is completely empty of thoughts. All I have in there is the cycle of things to do swirling round and round like little fuzzy thought-hamsters on my mental treadmill: applicationessays,thankyounotes,goforarun,paperduetomorrow,thesisthesisthesis,this,that,thekitchensink all churning roundandround. I can't even imagine what women who have kids do. I need to think about something besides all the stuff I have to do, so in the immortal words of Bing Crosby, paraphrased, imma count (some of) my blessings. Here goes.

I'm grateful for a strong and healthy body. I totally ran farther this week than I ever have before in my life. I'm not going to tell you how far that is because it's embarrassingly low. Like, really really embarrassingly low. But it's an achievement for me so I'm happy. :)

I'm ecstatic that my senior thesis will be DONE FOREVER as of Monday. Oh it's going to be a rough couple of days til Monday, my friends. But then it will be done, done, done! The heavens will sing the praises of "no more thesis" and I will be singing right there with them.

One week 'til Israel!! Got any prayer intentions for me? Please let me know and I'll be happy to take them with me to the Holy Land.

So that's what I came up with, and that's all I have to say about that!

No comments:

Post a Comment