_

Friday, January 6, 2012

Tomorrow

I know Christmas is over, but I saw this adorable video (and this little background story about it) and I just couldn't resist sharing it. It made me laugh and laugh!



And in a way, it's fitting to share it now because today is the feast of the Epiphany - the end of the Christmas season. Goodbye, Christmas! I love you so much! See you next year!

Tomorrow is an exciting day. First I'm getting together with my dear friend Ann-Therese for brunch at a restaurant called Busboys & Poets. Doesn't that sound like fun?  They have some sort of open mic event and we agreed to bring poems to read. Although, I'm pretty sure I can just rely on my memory for some good ones.

Anyway, there's another reason I'm excited for tomorrow. I'm going on a First Date! I just love first dates, don't you? They hold so much mystery, intrigue and excitement. We're going to see the play Much Ado About Nothing - one of my favorites. He's someone I've known for a little while now, and whose company I very much enjoy. It should be a good night.

Have a lovely weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment