_

Friday, March 30, 2012

Sometimes It's The Little Things

I generally try to keep things upbeat and positive on this blog, but today a few little things happened to make me feel down.

I'm on a one-year contract for my job, so I'm out of work starting in July. I found out recently that I probably won't get hired full-time at the magazine I work for now. Not a big thing, but a little bit of a downer.

I know the girl who will be taking my job after I leave. She got engaged a month ago. Today she wrote to me explaining that she will need to start the job a little later than planned because of a summer fellowship she's doing. Funnily enough, I applied to the same summer fellowship. They never got back to me.

Silly little things. But I'm not feeling too awesome today.

1 comment:

  1. Believe in yourself :)

    God is good. He knows what you need. Have faith!

    ReplyDelete